Multi Media Marketing Specialist
KWFB (JACK 100.9 FM); KXXN (Big Country 97.5 FM)
Wichita Falls, TX
The Multi Media Marketing Specialist works directly with businesses to develop marketing solutions to achieve their goals.
• Identify new business.
• Service and grow relationships in existing clients.
• Identify client needs
• Develop persuasive proposals
• Deliver effective sales presentations.
• Ensure prompt payments
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Strong client service relationship-building skills
• Independent and self-motivated
• Ability to plan, organize and set priorities
• Adept at prospecting and using effective consultative selling principles and practices
• Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
• Flexibility and creativity
• Professional appearance
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• High school diploma, college degree preferred
• Candidate must drive their own vehicle with a valid driver’s license and state-mandated auto insurance.
– Send resume to Dana at email@example.com or call (940) 322-1009 for more information.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.